Tuesday, April 20, 2010

White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies



I thought I would surprise my family by making a decadent treat to fulfill their sweet treat cravings. That little something they seem to need in the evening following a satisfying meal. It has a way of soothing the exhaustion that comes with homework pains. This is a new recipe for me and I found it on Homecooking.About.com. The recipe is called White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies and is sourced from The All New Good Housekeeping Cookbook published by Hearst Books. (Not really all that new since it was published in September 2001!)



If I make it again, I think I will cut back on the salt. The butter I used was already salted.





The baking time was suggested to be 10 to 12 minutes. 11 minutes gave me a fairly dark cookie so I cut the time back to 9 and then took a peak. After all, I was striving for "bake until golden around the edges"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...