Thursday, April 29, 2010

LCBO Food & Drink Magazine - Early Summer 2010



The Early Summer edition of the LCBO's Food & Drink Magazine was released yesterday. Run and get one before they are all snapped off the shelves. Three articles really stood out for me.

Spectacular Spoons presents six eye-catching hors d'oeuvres attractively served on flat-bottom Chinese spoons. A presentation style that has come into vogue. If the recipes taste as good as the pictures look, they will be a hit.

The second and third piece that caught my eye are titled Tour de France and French Accents. My chest actually started to ache when I flipped through the pages, as it cast me back instantly to our 24-day trip to France in 2007. One of the highlights of our travels was experiencing local cuisine. F&D is showcasing the regions of Alsace, Bordeaux, Normandy, Burgundy, Languedoc and Champagne. I am sensing a party in the making.

Food & Drink has been nominated as Best Food Magazine and Best Drink Magazine for the 2010 Le Cordon Bleu World Food Media Awards with the winners to be announced in early May in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...